Deutsche Bank Recruitment For Intern Java Developer 20233: Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2023 For Java Developer – Intern. B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Developing a Unique Perspective: Where Local Meets Global
At Deutsche Bank, we foster a nurturing environment for those with a flair for original thinking. We believe in the power of merging local wisdom with a global vision. By combining profound insights with cutting-edge digital expertise, we provide a platform for true innovators to thrive.
A Fresh Outlook on Banking
We Embrace Unconventional Visions
Deutsche Bank is not your typical financial institution. We take pride in seeing things differently and celebrate our unique perspective. Today, our focus is on driving growth through a robust client base, significant investments in digital technologies, and a steadfast commitment to long-term success over short-term gains. We serve society with unwavering ambition and integrity, embodying a fresh approach to banking.
- Gender-neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit
- Flexible working Envivornment
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Best in-class leave policy.
- Complementary Health screening for 35 years and above
Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with the following preferred technologies or, minimally, direct equivalents;
- Hands-on software development
- Thorough testing of developed software
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings
- Should be able to contribute towards good software design
- Articulate issues and risks to management in a timely manner
- Work closely with Functional Analysis and Quality Assurance teams
- Train other team members to bring them up to speed
- Analyse software defects and fix them in a timely manner
- Should have sound knowledge in Build tools – maven(preferably),gradle.
- Should have sound knowledge in web servers like Tomcat (preferably) or Weblogic.
- Should have sound knowledge in revision control systems – Git (preferably), Svn
- Some exposure in Unix and Red Hat Linux
- Should have sound knowledge in Unit testing framework – Junit (preferably), Mockito
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Java 8 and Enterprise Java
- Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience in Java frameworks – Spring
- Batch, Sprint Boot, and Hibernate.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Database – Oracle, Mongo DB, Elastic search etc
- Some exposure to UI Frameworks like Angular, and React.
- Some exposure on ibatis ORM framework.
- Full Stack Development experience
- Knowledge of Spring Cloud dataflow
- Understanding of BDD frameworks
- Qualification: E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
- Work Experience: Freshers
- How to Apply for Deutsche Bank Jobs Recruitment 2023?
- Interested candidates can apply for this drive online by using the apply link below.
- Apply: Click Here
Share This with your colleague friends
Jobs You can also apply for : We are hiring Lambdatest Technology Team