Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 for Analyst | B.E/B.Tech | Across India
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023-24: Deloitte is scheduled to hire a position for an Analyst-Trainee—Risk & Financial Advisory for B.E/B.Tech Candidates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below in details.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023-24
Deloitte is a global professional services firm offering a wide range of services in areas such as audit and assurance, consulting, tax, and advisory. Deloitte was founded by William Welch Deloitte in London in 1845. Over the years, it has expanded globally and established a strong presence in various regions.
Deloitte is known for its expertise in helping businesses solve complex problems, manage risk, and navigate the challenges of an ever-changing business landscape.
- Degrees of B.E./B.Tech. – graduating year of 2024
- Engineering and other/ancillary Circuital branches.
- Individuals who have applied to Deloitte within the past 6 months will not be considered in this hiring process.
- Availability for a 6-month bootcamp starting in December 2023 is a prerequisite for consideration for this role.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no standing backlog/arrears.
- Branches of Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation
- Individuals with existing offers from Deloitte or its affiliated entities are ineligible to apply.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platform
- Should demonstrate higher sense of ownership, attention to detail and process adherence.
- Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Good grasp of the cybersecurity and risk domains would be an added plus.
- Inclination to solving complex and challenging problems would be an added plus.
- Should be customer centric and focus on solving the customer reported issues in the most impactful way.
- Moderate analytical and problem-solving skills to identify areas of continuous improvement in the system.
- In this role, you will build on your foundational expertise in technology and business to be able to design, implement, test, manage and operate risk management programs, processes, and systems to address the growing challenges and risks our global clients face (including working in multi- geographic time zones). You will also gain exposure to multiple technology risk domains like cyber incident simulations, security testing, ethical hacking, cyber incident response, cloud application security, secure software, forensics, and IT controls, to name some key areas.
- In this role, you will build on your foundational specialization in technology and business to be able to design, implement, test, manage and operate risk management programs, processes, and systems to address the growing challenges and risks our global clients face (including working in multi- geographic time zones).
Apply for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023/2024
All the interested and eligible candidates may apply to this drive by following the link as soon as possible.
For Details & Apply: Click here.
Share this with your NEEDY colleague and friends.
Let us help more friends get hired by these companies.
𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 the below T𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦/WhatsApp 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐛𝐬/Technology related updates.
For More opportunity are below: